Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Seriously!

Seriously!!! My blog's key word today,"Seriously"
First topic. My hair. Just when i thought i have finally solve the "brown" problem., the "black " problem steps in. I think everyone I've met or even have a locus distance of 0.5 m have commented about my exceptionally "BLACK" hair. Seriously!!!
But.... I'm gonna be optimistic and hope that my hair will eventually turn to a more acceptable shade of black soon. SOBZ...

Played a inter-class basketball game today, and seriously, we had fun! We were threading behind a little at half time. The guys asked if anyone of us wanted to play, all of us raised our hands and it turned out to be 5 girls Vs 5 guys!!! Talk about imbalanced!
Naturally the guys were stunned and were rather hesitant to play rough with us. We remained in this "imbalaned" state for about 5 mins accompanied by continual laughter from the crowd. Although we still lost in the end, we had a blast!
And who would have known that a sincere thought by the class boys to let the girls have a chance to play would turn into a wonderful basketball tactic?

i just watched the newest episode of gossip girl just now, and i must say. the plot thickens...... Just when i want to give up watching, a new twist came up right the end of the episode. but nothing beats Grey's!!! hehe

No comments: